Keynote Talks and Workshops
Catherine Kaputa cut her teeth in branding and advertising in three of the most demanding and innovative environments: Madison Avenue, Wall Street and a top five business school.
Now, Catherine shares those experiences with others. Catherine Kaputa is known for her compelling content and entertaining style, using storytelling, branding insight and humor in a keynote or workshop program tailored for each audience. Her talks and workshops are appropriate for:
- Company-wide meetings
- Trade show or association meetings
- Department or affinity-group meetings
- Entrepreneur groups
- Sales meetings and incentive trip meetings
- New hire orientation
- Marketing kick-off meetings
Catherine Kaputa loves to speak to people who want to empower themselves for success, especially those who want to change their performance success, bringing more value to their careers and the companies where they work or the business they are building.
Why Catherine Kaputa
There are five things that separate her from other speakers on personal branding and business branding:
- She is a speaker on branding who has a strong business background in branding, not a professional speaker who talks about branding because it's a hot topic. She worked at two ad agencies, was a corporate ad director and taught branding and advertising before launching SelfBrand.
- She is a female speaker - not all that common on the speaking circuit - who is passionate about creating more successful leaders – men and women.
- She is an award-winning and best-selling author or three books: You Are a Brand! that won several book awards and has been translated into ten languages, The Female Brand on women's leadership, and Breakthrough Branding for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs.
- She tailors each speech or workshop to the audience. To do that she likes to meet or speak to the meeting organizers before the event so that she understands the business and the needs of the audience.
- She believes that each talk should be fun and entertaining as well as inspiring and interesting.
Catherine's speaking formats
Catherine works with large groups, small groups and virtual groups in these speaking platforms:
Kaputa is known for her compelling content on branding and entertaining style. Her keynote talks include stories from SelfBrand's coaching clients and Catherine's extensive business experience. She also does industry specific talks to make the talk relevant and inspirational.
Kaputa's You Are a Brand! workshops break down the idea of personal branding into manageable concepts: finding your "big idea", "packaging" Brand You and developing an action plan for career and business success. Her Female Brand workshops on female leadership are designed to bring more women up the pipeline into leadership roles.
Town Hall Moderator
Quick on her feet or with a quip, Kaputa makes an excellent moderator or emcee for your event. Her ability to work well with senior executives as well as questions from the audience ensure a lively and interesting meeting.
An award-winning and best-selling author, Kaputa is a compelling panelist on branding, personal branding and female leadership